Missouri was once home to over 180 gristmills. They were used for commerce, food processing and powered the local area business. Time marches on in the early 1920-30’s a lot of these mills went out of business, only a few of them still exist and even fewer are still producing power or grinding flour. Dillard Mill is one that has been preserved and is a state park and museum. Located deep in the Ozarks of Missouri.
- This is a full sized 13in x 19in full-color print matted to be 18in x 24in.
- Limited edition print of a signed single run of 25 matted and 25 framed.
- Each print is signed and numbered.
- Offered in both versions, framed and matted.
- Print mounted in 4mm extended archival white mat.
To make sure your order arrives as beautiful as the day it left our studio, a tremendous amount of care and effort goes into custom packaging and shipping. Our shipping rates include the cost of parcel, custom packaging materials and extensive labor to make sure your the art makes it safe to you. We ship in the contiguous 48 States only, currently we do not ship internationally.